We invited more than 20 students and young researchers from different disciplines to Kathmandu, Nepal and took a deep dive into the methods and concepts of transdisciplinary research. Here, participants share their experinces.
Over the last months, various hard- and software developments as well as training sessions for people not involved in the project activities have taken place.
- Successful development of a controller and a PV power module
- Successful development of a wind power module, which is currently undergoing testing
- Testing activities with people not involved in the project: Will they be able to assemble the different hardware components?
Future steps include:
- The assembly of experiences and development of a manual for the different hard-/software modules
- Development of diffusion strategies, including a webinar
- The shipment of components and manual to Peru and India
More general information is available on our SEPS project page: Modular Power to the People: Democratising Energy Access through Modular Power Electronics Systems
This project is being led by Wind Empowerment.