We invited more than 20 students and young researchers from different disciplines to Kathmandu, Nepal and took a deep dive into the methods and concepts of transdisciplinary research. Here, participants share their experinces.
The journal contains 15 papers, including five case studies, from multiple countries: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Peru, Cuba, Mexico and El Salvador. The goal is to gather the experience of international and diverse experts on the development, implementation and evaluation of biodigesters in order to advance the dissemination of the technology.
Thematically the edition covers a wide range of topics with the main focus being the process of co-digestion, but it also discusses:
- the application and management of digestate
- biodigestion with municipal or urban organic waste
- control, modeling and inhibition of the biodigestion process
- community and educational experiences in the context of biodigestion
- the implementation of small and medium scale biodigesters
- the use, treatment and utilization of biogas.
You are now able to find all journal editions on the newly launched website Revista RedBioLAC where further information on the selection process for papers, the editorial structure and quality policies of the journal can be found. All editions are also still available for download free of charge on RedBioLACs homepage