The launch of the capacity building partnership in Nigeria kicked off with its inaugural session. It provided a comprehensive overview of the evolution, trends, opportunities, and challenges within the country's decentralized renewable energy sector.
In case you missed it – please follow the link to read about latest highlights like our deep dive workshop we organized together with our partner HPNET at the Asia Clean Energy Forum in Manila on Hydro Mini-Grids, interesting webinars, panel discussions, knowledge exchange and much more.
- Great insights in our Deep Dive at the ACEF in Manila on Hydro Mini-Grids in the Asia Pacific.
- The latest WISIONS-Webinar on Renewable Innovations for Irrigation
- WISIONS attendance at a panel discussion on Sustainable Hydropower in Berlin
- Our project partner GERES presented biomass, more precisely rice husk briquettes, as an alternative fuel for the Cambodian Garment Sector on the Final Capitalization Conference
- Knowledge exchange to make Solar Water Pumping Systems affordable for Small Farmers
- Webinars from HPNET on Mini-grid Financing and ACCESS Coalition on Productive Use of Energy.