We invited more than 20 students and young researchers from different disciplines to Kathmandu, Nepal and took a deep dive into the methods and concepts of transdisciplinary research. Here, participants share their experinces.
The last edition of the WISIONS Webinar series 2019 will take place on 16 December at 14:00 CET. In this webinar we will discuss the following topic “Development and application of biodigester technology – advances from Latin America and the Caribbean”. Register here now!
- What technological developments have been particularly important for adapting to the diverse conditions faced by farmers and other potential users of the technology in the region?
- How has the dissemination of the technology been promoted in the region?
- What role is the technology currently playing and what role could it play in the future in moving toward sustainable societies in LAC?
- What lessons from LAC are valuable for the development and application of the technology in other regions?
• Mariala Pino, General Coordinator of RedBioLAC
• Sam Schlesinger, Program Manager Ecuador, Green Empowerment
• Willington Ortiz, Regional Coordinator LAC, WISIONS Initiative, Wuppertal Institute
• Carmen Dienst, Head of Research Unit “International Energy Transition”, Wuppertal Institute